As Account Director you will be responsible for the management of relationships with our Customers.
You will be required to coordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic plans, successfully develop Customer accounts both creatively and financially and balance the expectation of the Customer with the execution of the work.
– Taking a lead in customers marketing strategies
– Liaising with customers at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
– Promoting the expansion of business with existing customers
– Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
– Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
– Using your skills to push customers creatively and strategically
This is mainly an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key customers. Occasional travel is required for customer visits, new business presentations, planning and brief taking.
Although your commitment will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a customer may see you working early or late to ensure continued success